- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marrakech Explore the Red City and navigate the heaving DjemmaelFnaa market
- Sahara Desert Sleep under the stars in against a backdrop of towering sand dunes
- Atlas Mountains Experience views over the snowcapped mountains of North Africa's highest range
- Imperial Cities Discover the ancient cities of Fes and Rabat and learn about their imperial heritage
Explore a wonderful world of mountains, markets and medinas on this grand tour of Morocco. Here, Andalusian-influenced architecture and French protectorate history meets the masters of the Atlas Mountains; the Berbers and traditional tastes of tagines. Sahara Desert - Sleep under the stars against a backdrop of towering sand dunes Imperial cities - Discover the ancient cities of Fes, Rabat and Marrakesh Coastal towns - Relax by the rugged beach of Mirleft and soak up the bohemian atmosphere of Essaouira
Day 1 : Join Trip in Marrakech
Day 2 : Spend the morning discovering Marrakech's souks, squares and sites on foot, followed by a free afternoon
Day 3 : Visit Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and travel to the country's capital city, Rabat
Day 4 : Explore the mountainous town of Chefchaouen
Day 5 : Guided walk through the medina and kasbah before a free afternoon
Day 6 : Cross the Rif Mountains, visit ancient Volubilis and arrive into the imperial city of Fes
Day 7 : Discover the highlights of Fes with a local guide
Day 8 : Drive over the Berber lands of the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
Day 9 : Explore fortified villages and take a camel ride through the Erg Chebbi sand dunes
Day 10 : See the sun rise over the dunes before travelling to the picturesque Todra Valley
Day 11 : Discover the colourful Todra Gorge and walk to a panoramic viewpoint
Day 12 : Enter the Valley of a Thousand Kasbahs and explore UNESCO Ait Ben Haddou
Day 13 : Visit a 15th century library and take a 4WD to our camp in the Sahara Desert
Day 14 : Travel in 4WD through the wilderness of the Sahara Desert
Day 15 : Cross the desolate Anti-Atlas and drive to Mirleft on the Atlantic coast
Day 16 : Visit Sous-Massa National Park and try traditionally cooked meats in Taroudant
Day 17 : Travel along the Atlantic coastal to the charming port town of Essaouira
Day 18 : Day at leisure in Essaouira, relax on the beach or wander through the souk
Day 19 : Return to the 'red city' of Marrakech
Day 20 : Trip ends in Marrakech
- 19 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Hotel Moroccan House, Marrakech (2 nights)
- Hotel Le Mihad (1 night)
- Hotel Parador (2 nights)
- Hotel Zahrat al Jabal (2 nights)
- Hotel Le Riad (1 night)
- Nomad Camp - Chebbi Dunes (1 night)
- Dar Ayour Guesthouse (2 nights)
- Hotel Les Jardins de Ouarzazate (1 night)
- Nomad Camp (1 night)
- Le Relais des Sables (1 night)
- Aftass Trip (1 night)
- Riad Hida (1 night)
- Riad Al Madina (2 nights)
- Riad Hamdane (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand tour of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 105 today.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand tour of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Grand tour of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand tour of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.