- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech The atmosphere in Djemaa El Fna square and the bustling souks of the Red City, hear the call to prayer and try haggling at the local markets.
- The High Atlas Take a gentle walk (or ride a mule) through the foothills of North Africa's greatest mountains.
- Berber Villages Meet the friendly local people in remote villages and learn about their life in the mountains.
- Essaouira Ride a camel on the beach. Explore the lively coastal town and markets and relax on the coast. You can even try your hand at surfing.
Explore the souks and spice-infused alleyways of Marrakech, ride a mule on mountain tracks in the High Atlas mountains, learn how to prepare a tajine and kick back on the coast at the ancient fishing port of Essaouira. Marrakech - The atmosphere in Djemaa El Fna square and the bustling souks of the Red City, hear the call to prayer and try haggling at the local markets. The High Atlas - Take a gentle walk (or ride a mule) through the foothills of North Africa's greatest mountains. Essaouira - Ride a camel on the beach, try your hand at surfing and explore the craft markets in the old town.
Day 1 : Join trip in Marrakech
Day 2 : In Marrakech; walking tour of the lively markets. Drive to Ouirgane in the Atlas Mountains
Day 3 : Walks in the foothills, visit a local Berber family for lunch
Day 4 : Visit the Tin Mal Mosque and drive across the Tizi n' Test pass
Day 5 : Drive to Tiout for walks (or mule ride) to visit a local family and learn how to cook a tagine
Day 6 : Drive to the Atlantic Coast, sunset camel ride on Essaouira beach
Day 7 : Orientation walk and tour of old town, try surfing and wander the souks
Day 8 : Drive back to Marrakech with free time in the afternoon
Day 9 : Trip ends in Marrakech
- 8 Breakfasts
- Hotel Almas (2 nights)
- La Bergerie (2 nights)
- Riad Hida (2 nights)
- Hotel Riad Ben Atar (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- On Foot
- Any international flights to/from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Marrakech, Atlas & Essaouira Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Marrakech, Atlas & Essaouira Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Marrakech, Atlas & Essaouira Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Marrakech, Atlas & Essaouira Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.