- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Marrakech: Admire the famous Koutoubia Mosque, the beautiful Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs, and the Agdal Garden before losing yourself in the bustling souks and Jemaa elFnaa Square.
- Ouarzazate: The perfect starting point for a journey of desert discovery, it’s very popular as a cinemacity and is also known for its wellpreserved kasbahs.
- Erzouga: This jewel of the Sahara is known for its endless dunes and large number of birds.
Come see a variety of facets of Morocco on this tour that takes you from the modernised imperial city of Marrakech, to the depths of the hot Moroccan desert, with its endless dunes, oases and kasbahs. This tour gives you the chance to discover large swaths of intact nature and the ancestral lifestyle of this land’s nomad peoples.
Day 1: Arrival Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou- Ouarzazate- Gorges De Dades (330 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: DadÉs Gorges - Todgha Gorge - Merzouga (215 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Merzouga- Rissani- Alnif- Tazzrine- Draa Valley- Ouarzazate (375 Km - 5.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Ouarzazate– Marrakech (200 Km – 4hrs)
Day 6: Departure Marrakech
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners
- 4 Lunches
- Operated with French, English or Spanish-speaking driver
- Private 4x4 vehicle with A/C and a French-, English- or Spanish-speaking driver.
- Transfer to and from the airport at arrival and departure
- German-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Visas and international flights, and airport taxes (clients pay direct)
- Driver-guide tips
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature such as drinks and meals not stated in the programme
- Visit and entrance fees to museums and monuments mentioned in the itinerary.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Dunes And Desert Experience, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 May 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Dunes And Desert Experience, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Dunes And Desert Experience, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.