- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4650 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- Discover the Inca capital Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Visit the magnificient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu
- Explore parts of both southern and northern Peru
This tour will also take you to the best trekking spots and highlights of both the south and north of Peru. Starting in Cusco, you will get the chance to see its surrounding ruins as well as the Sacred Valley followed by the famous Salkantay trek, which takes you to Machu Picchu, during this trip.
Travel to the Cordillera Huayhuash region, a dream come true for every mountain climber, home to some of the most impressive mountain sceneries in the world. Experience one of the most unreal, breathtaking and remote environments in the world. From snow-capped-peaks and mirror-like glacial lagunas to spectacular wilderness, this trek has a lot of hidden gems on offer.
Day 1: Lima arrival
Day 2: Lima - Cusco - Pisac - Ollantaytambo - Sacred Valley
Day 3: Sacred Valley - Moray - Maras - Chinchero - Cusco
Day 4: Cusco - Soraypampa
Day 5: Wayraqmachay – Chaully - Lucmabamba
Day 6: Lucmabamba - Llactapata - Aguas Calientes
Day 7: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Day 8: Cusco - Lima - Huaraz
Day 9: Huaraz
Day 10: Huaraz - Llamac
Day 11: Llamac - Laguna Jahuacocha
Day 12: Laguna Jahuacocha - Rondoy
Day 13: Rondoy - Huaraz - Lima
Day 14: Lima departure
- Airport pickup and drop-off. All transport, including domestic flights as per the itinerary
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Boleto Turistico del Cusco (BTC)
- Horseman and mules to carry equipment/ personal luggage (up to 8kg). A chef to prepare your meal during the trek
- First-aid kit, oxygen cylinders and camping equipment
- Any international flights
- Sleeping bags, trekking poles and tents (available for rent)
- Travel insurance
- Meals/drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThank you for taking into account that the climate in Peru is very unpredictable. As a result, we cannot guarantee 100% perfect conditions. A good acclimation is required before trekking in high altitude. Altitude sickness can happen during your visit to Peru it is random and has different effect on each person.