- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the magic that enshrouds the Andes and the culture of its people
- Explore sacred cultural sites including the Sun Temple and the Temple of the Moon
- See the sun rise from the enigmatic city of Machu Picchu
- Learn more about the culture, religion and people of this region
Start in Lima and visit the historic downtown before heading off to Cusco, where you will feel the magic reverberating in this sacred Inca city. Pass through the stunning Sacred Valley of the Inca, interact with a living ancient culture, and arrive at the enigmatic and iconic city of Machu Picchu. Explore Ollyatomabo, Moray and Pisac. Then, navigate Lake Titicaca through the inhabited floating islands of the Uros and experience a unique homestay on the island of Taquile. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience through the Peruvian Andes!
During this experience, you will be fully accompanied by the best guides who are professionals ready to serve you at every moment. All transportation, domestic flights, accommodation and some meals are included. Please see the itinerary and what’s included sections for more details on the activities and locations.
Edgar was our lead guide and was not only the most knowledgable in terms of history and ecology, but he is definitely the most tough. Seriously, you'll know what I'm talking about when you are on the trail w/ Edgar and Inkayni Peru Tours and you see other groups and observe their crews.”
first two days climbing of the Salkantay mountain pass. Then great trek through jungle, hot springs, a bonfire party, zip lining, the walk up to Aguas Calientes along the railway and, of course, Machu Picchu! This is the better trek for you!
We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the excellent experience with Inkayni Peru Tours. Tour guides Percy and Alfredo demonstrated experience and professionalism. We found them to be knowledgeable and conscientious. They are well organized and well prepared, and they prepared us to be ready for experience on the day before the trek. The food was delicious and nourishing! All the staff, including the Chef and porters are attentive bringing us hot tea and bowls of warm water in the morning and hot water bottles to keep us warm at night. We appreciated the character of the staff, respectful, friendly, and genuinely warm, we felt the spirit and heart of their ancestors alive within them and they made us feel very comfortable. We could see that they really love doing what they do and they all care for each other as well. Walking the Inca trail is exhilarating and invigorating – it was the experience of a lifetime that we will never forget! Inkayni made the whole experience wonderful and we highly recommend them without any reservation.”
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
Day 2: Flight to Cusco, Inca museum, Koricancha
Day 3: Saqsayhuaman, the Temple of the Moon, Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Machu Picchu
Day 5: Ollantaytambo, Moray
Day 6: Chinchero, textile interpretation center
Day 7: Animal sanctuary, Pisac, Pisac market
Day 8: Departure to Puno (the Route of the Sun)
Day 9: Uros (Floating Islands), Amantani Island
Day 10: Taquile, Puno
Day 11: Fly To Lima, end of tour
- Domestic flights (Lima–Cusco, Juliaca–Lima)
- 10 nights accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Some meals: 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Tour leader throughout the entire trip
- All transportation/transfers including train to Machu Picchu, bus to Puno and buses to Machu Picchu
- City tour in Lima
- Uros, Amantani, Taquile tours
- Andean ceremony in the Temple of the moon
- All entrance fees in Cusco
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- International flights
- Meals where are not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee USD 35.00
- Travel Insurance (strongly recommended)
- Save US$ 101+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.