- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise the world’s highest navigable lake on a beautiful catamaran
- Visit Isla del Sol, the legendary birthplace of the Inca Empire
- Educate yourself during visits to local cultural centres
Immerse yourself in the rich cultural history of the Lake Titicaca region during a two-day catamaran journey on the highest navigable lake on the planet, visiting cultural centres, pristine villages, and the legendary birthplace of the Inca Empire, the Isla del Sol.
Day 1: La Paz - Lake Titicaca, Bolivia
Day 2: Lake Titicaca - Puno, Peru
- Catamaran lake view cabin with private bathroom
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Transfers & catamaran tour
- Catamaran tour
- Land transfer hotel to hotel
- Whirlwind Lake Titicaca adventure
- Lake Titicaca catamaran experience
- Explore Isla del Sol
- Visit the Inti Wata Cultural Complex
- Puno and La Paz accommodation
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 37 today.
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca Catamaran 2D/1N (La Paz to Puno) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 209 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 25 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca Catamaran 2D/1N (La Paz to Puno) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca Catamaran 2D/1N (La Paz to Puno) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please keep in mind that in some cases there are few passengers booked for this tour, and as such, it may be run as a private tour instead of a small group.