- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover dramatic vistas and fascinating archaeologySee beautiful flora and faunaExplore crusader castles
North Cyprus remains a hidden gem of the Mediterranean with an abundance of archaeological remains from many civilisations that inhabited the island over the centuries. With superb walking through areas teeming with flowers and wildlife, and the relaxed local Turkish Cypriot culture, this is a walking and sightseeing tour not to be missed.
Day 1: Start Kyrenia.
Day 2: Transfer to Catalkoy; walk to Bellapais and visit the monastery; afternoon
Kyrenia Castle visit.
Day 3: Transfer to the ancient hermitage site of St Hilarion Castle; visit the site
and walk to Malatya village via Karaman.
Day 4: Head to the Karpas peninsula; visit the Incirli caves and crusader castle at
Kantara; walk to beautiful Kaplica beach.
Day 5: Free day to relax or take an excursion to Famagusta.
Day 6: Visit Buffavento Castle for magnificent views; walk to Bellapais village.
Day 7: Spend a day in the Five Finger Mountains; walk includes visiting Kyrenia Rock
and Sourp Magyar Armenian monastery.
Day 8: End Kyrenia.
- All breakfasts, 5 lunchesAll accommodation All transport and listed activitiesTour leader throughout (if booking incl. flights)
- 7 nights 4-star Hotel Pia Bella, all rooms en suite5 days centre-based walkingReasonable fitness requiredLow altitude throughout
- Any international flights to/from Kyrenia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in North Cyprus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 64 today.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in North Cyprus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in North Cyprus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in North Cyprus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.