- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kyrenia Visit this picturesque harbour town. Wander around its backstreets and enjoy fresh North Cyprus cuisine at one of the waterfront restaurants
- Bellapais Explore the famous twelfth century Crusader abbey and enjoy our week's accommodation close to this pretty village setting, once home to Lawrence Durrell
- Crusader castles Visit Hilarion Castle. Trek along quiet mountain paths to the imposing Buffavento and Kantara Castles
- Stunning scenery Walk through lush countryside and quaint villages, with views of an impressive coastline
Explore one of the most unspoilt regions of the Mediterranean on this walking trip through North Cyprus' beautiful Besparmak Mountains. Follow quiet, flower-rich mountain trails and discover imposing ruined castles, with stunning cobalt sea backdrops. Bellapais - Explore the famous twelfth century Crusader abbey Mediterranean food - Enjoy the fresh flavours of mezes at local restaurants Buffavento - Spectacular views from this less visited castle
Day 1 : Join trip in Kyrenia
Day 2 : Discover Kantara Castle; walk to Kaplica Beach
Day 3 : Walk through Besparmak Mountains to Bellapais village
Day 4 : Visit Saint Hilarion Castle; walk to the hillside village of Lapta
Day 5 : Optional excursion to the historic city of Famagusta
Day 6 : Hike amongst ancient olive trees and wildflowers to the coast
Day 7 : Visit Buffavento Castle; Walk in the shadow of Besparmark Mountain
Day 8 : Trip ends in Kyrenia
- 7 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches
- Bellapais Monestary Village (7 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Kyrenia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 March 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.