- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Visit Kruger National Park
- Enjoy a homestay experience in Makushu
- Learn more about the life of the people in South Africa's Gauteng & Limpopo provinces
Learn more about Venda culture while staying in Makushu. Take part in their day-to-day routines and experience their cultural practices. See the amazing variety of wildlife that call South Africa home during a visit to Kruger National Park.
Enjoy a warm welcome from friendly people in each destination you travel to.
Day 1: South Africa arrival
Day 2: Johannesburg – Bela-Bela
Day 3: Bela-Bela – Limpopo & Makushu homestay experience
Day 4: Makushu homestay
Day 5: Limpopo – Kruger National Park
Day 6: Kruger National Park – Phalaborwa
Day 7: Phalaborwa – Mpumalanga
- Total meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Conservation fees
- Car rental
- South Africa visa fees
- International airfare
- Travel insurance policy
- Tour guide
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.