- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Johannesburg: Commonly known as Jozi or Jo’burg, this massive metropolis offers you a bit of everything, with a striking mix of cultures, languages and impressive architecture steeped in history.
Join this memorable tour and catch a glimpse of South Africa’s artistic side, while visiting this beautiful city. Admire the local artists’ talent as you explore Johannesburg’s cultural offerings. Visit fascinating galleries boasting works from both national and international artists and discover rising talent in the suburbs and townships of the gigantic city. This five-day trip is the perfect choice for true art lovers!
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg: Art Galleries
Day 3: Johannesburg: Walking Art Safari
Day 4: Johannesburg : Jag
Day 5: Depart Johannesburg
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary; Visit to Rosebank arts strip: Warren Siebrit, David Krut Projects, Artspace, Res Gallery, Gallery 2, Goodman Gallery, Kim Sacks Gallery; walking art safari with Funda Art Centre, Johannesburg Art Gallery, visit to Arts on Main and dinner at Tanz Cafe
- Private vehicle
- Arrival transfer from the Johannesburg International airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the Johannesburg International airport
- Operated with English or German-speaking driver guide on private basis
- Local guide during the Walking Art Safari tour on day 3
- Meet and greet at Johannesburg International Airport on day 1
- Petrol and toll fees
- Personal travel, baggage, and medical insurance
- Optional tours and excursions
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees where applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jozi's Art And Galleries, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Jozi's Art And Galleries, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jozi's Art And Galleries, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.