Looking for available travel experts
- Iceland's best-known trekking route.
- Natural hot pools, waterfalls, lava fields, craters and volcanic fissures.
- 24hr daylight in July, chance of Northern Lights in late August and September.
SaveUS$ 178From US$ 3,565 8 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 4||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 21||Only 4 seats left|
|Feb 1||Only 2 seats left|
- Have a fun local guide show you all the best of our hometown, Reykjavik.
- Visit 5–6 Icelandic restaurants and try over 10 traditional dishes.
- Explore Reykjavik like a local.
|Jan 31||Only 6 seats left|
|Feb 13||Only 4 seats left|
- South coast sights.
- Walking on ice with crampons.
- The beautiful Skógafoss waterfall.
|Jan 20||10+ seats left|
|Jan 21||Only 10 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Hiking Iceland’s best known trail all the way to Skógar.
- Crossing the third largest geothermal zone in the world.
- Experiencing the dramatic landscape and natural beauty of this classic trail.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results