Iceland Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
34 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 354 Reviews
A tour to discover Iceland’s nature and cultural life, with two nights in Iceland’s vibrant ... Read More
SavingUS$ 163From US$ 1,672 US$ 1,509 5 days View Tour
|Sep 12||10+ seats left|
|Sep 17||10+ seats left|
Explore the island of fire and ice, discover stunning scenery and dramatic landscapes, the unspoiled ... Read More
SavingUS$ 153From US$ 2,905 8 days View Tour
|Sep 3||10+ seats left|
|Sep 6||10+ seats left|
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites.
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption.
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers.
This full-circuit trekking itinerary includes five of the best walking areas in Iceland. We start ... Read More
SaveUS$ 310From US$ 6,199 14 days View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 4||Only 8 seats left|
- Discover the Icelandic capital on a walking tour.
- Relax & unwind in the Secret Lagoon Hot Springs.
- Drive along Iceland’s famed Golden Circle Route.
SavingUS$ 30From US$ 569 4 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 7 seats left|
- Iceland's best-known trekking route.
- Natural hot pools, waterfalls, lava fields, craters and volcanic fissures.
- 24hr daylight in July, chance of Northern Lights in late August.
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 3,349 8 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 21||Only 8 seats left|
- Thingvellir National Park.
Come with us on a magical tour with a small group of friends! The Golden ... Read More
- Experience a complete circuit around incredible Iceland.
- Discover unparalleled natural beauty.
- Visit the world-renowned Golden Circle.
SavingUS$ 144From US$ 2,727 8 days View Tour
|Jul 3||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 17||Only 6 seats left|
- Diamond beach.
- Glacier walks.
Enjoy a combination of history and nature on this 3-day short break to some of ... Read More
|Jul 8||Only 4 seats left|
- Journey across striking landscapes on Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
- Experience the magnificence of Snæfellsjökull volcano.
- Visit the idyllic fishing village of Arnarstapi.
Explore the amazing Snæfellsnes area and go caving in the 8,000-year-old Vatnshellir cave. Just ... Read More
- Visit Thingvellir, the birthplace of Iceland’s age-old democracy.
- Witness the hypnotic power of Gullfoss falls.
- Watch a large geyser erupt and see Geysir, the namesake of all geysers.
Join us on our all-time best-selling tour and discover Iceland’s most iconic and historical attractions ... Read More
- Ice caves.
- Northen lights.
- Golden circle.
This three day south coast adventure tour embraces the highlights of the South of Iceland ... Read More
|Oct 3||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
- Have a fun local guide show you all the best of our hometown, Reykjavik.
- Visit 5–6 Icelandic restaurants and try over 10 traditional dishes.
- Explore Reykjavik like a local.
- Experience the strikingly contrasted South Iceland landscape.
- Views of glaciers and volcanoes.
- Get up close to the iconic Skógafoss waterfall.
Your South Iceland journey will take you through the country’s lush farmlands flanked by rugged ... Read More
- Magnificent scenery at Thingvellir National Park.
- Raw power of Gullfoss waterfall.
- Erupting hot springs at Geysir geothermal area.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results