- Eco tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the beautiful Dam Chuon Lagoon
- Take a local boat ride on the lagoon and capture stunning photos
- Indulge your taste buds and sample the local sea food
To reach Chuon Lagoon, you can either ride a bike or take an air-conditioned car. Once there, get on a boat (sampan) and cruise on the lagoon. Whether it is in the morning or in the afternoon, you will surely capture stunning, once-in-a-lifetime photos.
Enjoy the picturesque landscapes and explore how the locals by the lagoon live. Stop by a "Chò house" or see the "nò, sáo"(bamboo fishing traps). If you are in a party of at least ten, you will also have the chance to take part in a fisherman's game!
Head back to “Chò house” to taste some fresh seafood and indulge your stomach. Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Morning and afternoon tours available.
- Transportation with A/C
- Dinner of local seafood
- Boat trip on Tam Giang Lagoon
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Any personal expenses
- Bank transfer or PayPal fee
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationCustomers are highly requested to follow the instructions from the operator to ensure the safety when taking part in the activities in Chuon Lagoon. Life vests are provided. The depth of the water is about 1m to 1.5m at certain parts.