- duration 27 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Camping on the Great Wall
- Bamboo rafting in Yangshuo
- See pandas in Chengdu
- Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an
Explore the tropical south, the rural west, the historic north and the flourishing east of China on this jam-packed 27-day backpacking adventure. See architectural wonders, experience the local life, visit iconic sights, and more!
Day 1: Hong Kong, China
Day 2: Hong Kong, China
Day 3-6: Yangshuo, China
Day 7: Chengdu, China
Day 8: Chengdu, China
Day 9: Chengdu, China
Day 10: Xi’an, China
Day 11: Xi’an, China
Day 12: Xi’an – Deng-Feng, China
Day 13: Deng-Feng, China
Day 14: Beijing, China
Day 15: Beijing, China
Day 16: Beijing, China
Day 17: Beijing, China
Day 18: Hangzhou, China
Day 19: Hangzhou, China
Day 20: Shanghai, China
Day 21: Shanghai, China
Day 22: Shanghai, China
Day 23: Shanghai – Nanjing, China
Day 24: Nanjing, China
Day 25: Nanjing, China
Day 26: Hong Kong, China
Day 27: Hong Kong, China
- 26N shared accommodation in hostels, guesthouses, and camping
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Ground transportation
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Victoria Peak Walk (Hong Kong)
- Bamboo rafting (Yangshuo)
- Yulong River bike ride (Yangshuo)
- Giant Panda Breeding and Research Centre (Chengdu)
- Jinli Street and Tibetan district (Chengdu)
- Wenshu Monastery, Mao’s Statue, People’s Park and traditional tree house (Chengdu)
- Volunteer at a local Autism Rehabilitation Centre (Chengdu)
- Terracotta Warriors (Xi’an)
- Hike to Dharma Cave (Shaolin)
- Tiananmen Square (Beijing)
- Fake market (Beijing)
- Great Wall of China (Beijing)
- Visit the 2009 Olympic Park (Beijing)
- National Tea or National Silk Museums (Hangzhou)
- Explore the Old Town (Hangzhou)
- People’s Square (Shanghai)
- Walking tour around the UNESCO World Heritage Tulou (Fujian)
- Tea plantations (Fujian)
- Bike tour around the roundhouses (Fujian)
- English speaking guide in each city
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 136 today.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this China Group Exploration 27D/26N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
China Group Exploration 27D/26N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this China Group Exploration 27D/26N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols