- City sightseeing
- Concerts and shows
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the old Vietnamese city of Hoi An
- See a local cultural performance
- Enjoy delicious Vietnamese food such as banh mi, cao lau and the famous white rose
Meet your tour guide and driver at your hotel and drive to Hoi An's World Heritage site of Ancient Town. The town lies on the banks of the Thu Bon River and is criss-crossed by numerous canals. Note the distinct Chinese architecture of its houses with low, tile roofs built on narrow streets. All the houses were made of rare wood and decorated with lacquered boards.
Start walking around town with your guide and visit some of the most important monuments of the city, including the old house of Tan Ky, Fukian Assembly Hall (an ornate Chinese temple that was first built in 1692), the Japanese Covered Bridge and local markets and harbors.
Enjoy Hoi An’s traditional dance and folk song performances before heading for lunch. Savor delicious Hoi An specialities like banh mi, cao lau and the famous white rose. Drive back to the hotel after lunch.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in an air-conditioned car
- Local food for lunch
- All entrance fees
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- 1 mineral water bottle per guest
- Any items not mentioned on the itinerary and the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.