- Museum and gallery visits
- Festivals and events
- Culture shows and excursions
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wellpreserved Ancient Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- A unique blend of architectural influences — indigenous & foreign
- Traditional handicrafts exhibition and exciting cultural show
A UNESCO World Heritage site, Hoi An draws tourists from all over the world who delight in the city's old charm and simple way of life. Still, visitors are happy to find their tastes catered to with a variety of restaurants and handicraft shops, plus an increasing number of hotels and resorts.
The tour takes you the city's well-preserved "Ancient Town" district, which is dotted with old buildings and canals. By strolling around the area, you will discover the former port city’s melting-pot history reflected in its unique architecture — a mix of eras and styles, from wooden Chinese shops, houses and temples to vibrant French colonial-style structures, ornate Vietnamese tube houses and the symbolic covered Japanese Bridge with its pagoda.
You continue your city tour with visits to these other attractions in Hoi An: Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Kwan Temple, Tan Ky Old House, and the Museum of History and Culture.
After your sightseeing tour, you will go to Hoi An Handicraft Workshop where a collection of traditional handicrafts is on display including pottery, wood carvings, embroidery, weaving and lantern art. The handicraft workshop is housed in a 200-year-old Chinese trading house. Here, visitors can also enjoy an exceptional cultural show featuring local singers, dancers and musicians.
You will be driven back to your hotel at the end tour.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.