- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and War Remnants Museum
- Creep into the Cu Chi tunnels to experience the underground life of the Viet Cong
- Learn more about the Vietnam War from your tour guide
First, visit the city’s popular destinations such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and War Remnants Museum. The city is filled with beautiful structures from the French colonial times. To understand the underground life of the Vietnamese during the war period, visit the Cu Chi Tunnels. The extensive network of connected tunnels were used by the Viet Cong as supply routes and strategic bases.
This tour is available in both group and private format. In case you want to know the group departure dates, please click on the blue button on the top right of this page and send us a message.
- Local lunch
- All entrance fees
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.