- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Complimentary oneway chauffeur service for residential the address within 35 km from major Australia international airports
- Enjoy a personalised experience in our small group touring with a maximum of 16 passengers per vehicle
- Explore Cu Chi tunnels, a remnant of the Vietnam War
- Experience the Mekong Delta by boat
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh Arrival (d)
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Tour (b,l)
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City- Mekong Delta Day Tour - Cooking Class (b,l)
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City - Da Nang - Marble Mountain - Hoi An (b,l)
Day 5: My Son Half Day (b)
Day 6: Cham Island Tour (b,l)
Day 7: Hai Van Pass And Lang Co Village Tour - Hue (b,l)
Day 8: Hue City Tour (b,l)
Day 9: Phong Nha Cave Tour (b,l)
Day 10: Hue - Hanoi (b)
Day 11: Hanoi City Tour (b,l)
Day 12: Hanoi - Halong Bay (b,l,d)
Day 13: Halong Bay - Viet Hai Village - Baham Lake (b,l,d)
Day 14: Halong Bay - Hanoi (b,l,d)
Day 15: Hanoi Departure (b)
- Stay at excellent hand-selected high-quality 3 or 4- star accommodation in a central location or adjacent to monuments or strategically at the edge of a wilderness.
- We guarantee that students will be located together within the same area in hotels
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners (B=breakfast; L=lunch; D=dinner): 14 Breakfasts, 11 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All domestic flights within a tour in the economy cabin
- Arrival and departure airport transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All touring in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Locally based professional drivers
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with the local tour guide
- English-speaking local tour guides who live and breathe the destination – they will bring your itinerary to life
- On top of local tour guides, we will provide an experienced Local Tour Director. He or she will oversee the entire journey, accompany your group every day and connect you to the people, places and encounters in a way you’ll never forget.
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Medical kit
- Assistance with project coordination for community project/services or mission/immersion trips
- Destination and trip Information Packs
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Vietnam Visa
- Entrance fees at monuments
- Comprehensive sightseeing as per itinerary
- All local government fees & tax
- A Unique & Varied Dining Experience
- Any international flights to Ho Chi Minh City and from Halong bay are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 15-day Vietnam At A Glance Luxury Tours tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 161+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 15-day Vietnam At A Glance Luxury Tours tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
15-day Vietnam At A Glance Luxury Tours tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 15-day Vietnam At A Glance Luxury Tours tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.