- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cycle Cuba With very little traffic this is the ideal way to see the island
- Havana Vieja (Havana Old Town) Explore this atmospheric UNESCO Heritage Site
- Viñales Striking Karst scenery with jungleclad sawtooth mountains amid tobacco plantations
- Casas Particulares Stay in locallyowned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad and in Viñales
Explore the scenic beauty and cultural highlights of Cuba on two wheels. Cycle on quiet roads along the Caribbean coast to historic Trinidad, past striking limestone landscapes in Vinales and through tropical forests in Topes de Collantes. Cycle Cuba - With very little traffic this is the ideal way to see the island Casas Particulares - Stay in private homestays in colonial Trinidad and Vinales Havana - Explore this atmospheric UNESCO Heritage Site
Day 1 : Join tour Havana
Day 2 : Visit Old Havana; drive to Soroa
Day 3 : Cycle through tropical forests to Las Terrazas
Day 4 : Cycle to the Cuban spa town of San Diego de los Banos
Day 5 : Ride past banana and coffee plantations to Vinales
Day 6 : Orientation tour of the Vinales Valley
Day 7 : Free day to relax or explore the island of Cayo Levisa
Day 8 : Drive to Cienfuegos via Bay of Pigs
Day 9 : Cycle to Trinidad via Yaguanabo beach
Day 10 : Visit the sugar cane valley and old sugar mills by bike
Day 11 : Free day for a boat trip, snorkelling and relaxation
Day 12 : Scenic downhill ride from Topes de Collantes; bus to Santa Clara
Day 13 : Drive to Havana via Yumuri valley
Day 14 : Explore Havana on foot or by bike
Day 15 : Tour ends Havana
- 14 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Casa Particulares - Havana Vedado (3 nights)
- Villa Soroa (2 nights)
- Mirador Hotel (1 night)
- Casa Particulares - Vinales (3 nights)
- Rancha Luna (1 night)
- Casa Particulares - Trinidad (3 nights)
- Los Caneyes Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Cuba! tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Cuba! tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Cuba! tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Cuba! tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.