- Old HavanaUNESCO site
- Beautiful Vinales Valley
- Bay of Pigs Commemorative Museum
- Colonial Trinidad
- Colourful Santiago
- Meeting everyday Cubans, the friendliest people on Earth
- Show more
Beyond what the world's interpretation of what Cuba has been lies a country that is full of life. Our Cuba group tours introduce you to a life that has a way of making you tap your toes to the soft rhythm of the salsa beat echoing down alleyways of colonial buildings whose walls are slowly chipping away with the weathering of time.
A life that welcomes visitors with a broad smile even as locals fiercely play dominoes outside their houses; where the wafting smell of cigars mix in with the sweet smell of fresh fruit; where the turquoise coloured ocean laps at soft white sand and the sound of laughter is never far away.
It is true the Cuba we have read about is a far cry from this complex Caribbean island, and is continually evolving. Our guided tours to Cuba offer the chance to learn about the people, the history, and the culture, in an intimate way that will allow even the most intrepid traveller to experience something new.
Beginning and ending in Havana, once known to the Spanish as the key to the new world (La llave del Mundo), the moment you arrive in Cuba it is hard to not recognize both its colonial importance and revolutionary past. With opulent buildings such as grand theatres on elegant boulevards to the ornate plazas found in the old city, Havana gleams with an old world charm that has not been spoiled by skyscrapers and new developments. The white, red and blue flag of Cuba is found around every corner and the pride of this country very noticeable.
Away from the downtown core are massive, blocky Soviet-style buildings, reminding visitors of a communist government with offices decorated with the faces of Camilo Cienfuegos and Che Guevara, two revolutionaries whose legendary status are hard to escape. Even further away from the classic cars of the 1950s and the hustle of Havana, is where Cuba group tours shine.
From the tobacco fields of Vinales where karst mountains rise and fall between plantations, to the musical soul of Trinidad, a preserved colonial town still standing amongst once the gleaming sugar capital of the country, guided tours to Cuba show a different side than just the revolution. It shows a country that has survived despite all the odds against them. It also shows the diversity of a country that came together in times of need, from French migrants who arrived in Cienfuegos, to African slaves in the Valle de los Ingenios, to the Spanish who filled the big cities such as Santiago or Santa Clara.
Cuba group tours also take in the non-political side of the country, venturing into the mountains of the Escambray to discover the herbal medicines used historically by Cubans and the biodiversity found in this Caribbean paradise. One step into our guided tours to Cuba shows the traveller that this is a place like no other. As a company that has been leading Cuba group tours for decades, trust in our expert leaders and quality guides to help you understand the complexities of this island and allow you to enjoy in the richness of its culture.
Day : 1 Arrive in Havana
Day : 2 Havana: City Tour - Vinales Valley
Day : 3 Vinales Valley
Day : 4 Vinales - Cienfuegos
Day : 5 Cienfuegos - Sancti Spiritus - Camaguey
Day : 6 Camaguey - Santiago De Cuba
Day : 7 Santiago de Cuba
Day : 8 Santiago - Bayamo
Day : 9 Bayamo - Camaguey
Day : 10 Camaguey - Trinidad
Day : 11 Trinidad: Town Tour
Day : 12 Trinidad - Topes de Collantes National Park - Santa Clara
Day : 13 Santa Clara Tour - Havana
Day : 14 Havana & Ernest Hemingway Museum
Day : 15 Departure from Havana
- Accommodation in three and four-star properties. Should such accommodation be unavailable, suitable alternatives will be provided
- 14 Breakfast
- 14 Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- All included
- Guided by Expert Tour Leaders.
- Any international flights to/from Havana are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cuba tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cuba tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 March 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cuba tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cuba tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so you can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.