- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Siem Reap. Visit the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Spend a night cruising in Ha Long Bay
- Travel through the Mekong Delta
- See some of the major landmarks of Hanoi
Enjoy cruising in Ha Long Bay, whose karst-filled landscape attracts travellers and nature lovers from all over the world, before exploring Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City during city sightseeing trips. Take a boat through the canals of the Mekong Delta next and fly to Siem Reap.
See some of the highlights of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat complexes towards the end of your tour. We will drive you to the airport after the tour is over.
The itinerary, travel and hotel arrangements seemed to be very attractive and the price very reasonable.
We were delighted with the experience. Everything was as good or better than our expectations .
The organisation and communications before and during the trip were exemplary. The appointed local representatives were professional, courteous and very knowledgable. All travel went exactly according to schedule. Our only minor issue was with the overnight train from Ho Chi Min city to Na Trang. It was very old, and the sleeping cabin of extremely poor condition. I realise this was not in UK and, having travelled elsewhere in Asia, expected it to be less than perfect. In truth this train was barely serviceable.
All our hotels in KL, Ho Chi Min and Na Trang were very good. Everyone we met was friendly, hospitable and efficient.
Overall we had s memorable holiday with this company and would most certainly be happy to book another vacation with them.”
Day 1: Arrive in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay cruise
Day 3: Ha Long Bay cruise – Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi city tour – Ho Chi Minh City
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 6: Mekong Delta cruise (full day) & fly to Siem Reap
Day 7: Siem Reap & Angkor Thom (Small Circuit tour)
Day 8: Banteay Srei & the Grand Circuit
Day 9: Siem Reap departure
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off. Land transfers only
- Local food as per the itinerary. Two bottles of drinking water per person, per tour day (except on free days)
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- All sight-seeing and entrance fees
- A visa request letter
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Meals or beverages not mentioned on the itinerary. Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Flights to the starting destination and from the final destination of the trip. Flights mentioned on the itinerary not included in the tour price
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Are the flights included when traveling from Vietnam to Cambodia? We specialise in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour.