- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hanoi Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shophouses
- Halong Bay Luxury junk boat cruise through one of the most breathtaking limestone landscapes in South East Asia
- Hoi An Charming ancient merchants' town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
- Mekong Delta Riverside stilt houses and fascinating floating markets
Explore bustling atmospheric cities, sample delicious fresh local food and stay in a variety of comfortable hotels on this premium trip through Vietnam and Cambodia. Halong Bay - Cruise through turquoise waters and past towering limestone cliffs on a traditional junk boat Hoi An - Discover the ancient merchant's town with its temples and Chinese architecture. Siem Reap - Explore the once-lost jungle temples of Angkor.
Day 1 : Join tour in Hanoi
Day 2 : Discover the sights of Hanoi including the Old Quarter
Day 3 : Drive to Halong Bay; board junk for overnight cruise
Day 4 : Cruise Halong Bay; fly to Danang and drive to Hoi An
Day 5 : In Hoi An; cooking lesson and walking tour of Old Town
Day 6 : Free day in Hoi An; optional visit to ancient My Son Son
Day 7 : Scenic drive via Danang to Hue
Day 8 : In Hué, visit the Imperial Citadel; free afternoon
Day 9 : Fly to Ho Chi Minh City; explore Old Saigon and the city
Day 10 : Cruise Mekong Delta, then return to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 11 : Visit Cu Chi Tunnels; fly to Siem Reap
Day 12 : From Siem Reap, explore Angkor Thom
Day 13 : From Siem Reap, explore Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat
Day 14 : Tour ends in Siem Reap
- 13 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- 12 nights premium hotel
- 1 night premium boat
- Bus, Boat, Flight
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vietnam and Angkor in Comfort tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 154 today.
- Save US$ 102+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vietnam and Angkor in Comfort tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 293 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 23 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vietnam and Angkor in Comfort tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vietnam and Angkor in Comfort tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.