- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Lose yourself in the narrow alleyways of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Soak up the beauty of Ha Long Bay
- Explore Hue, Hoi An & Sai Gon
- Discover the Cu Chi Tunnels & take a trip to the lush Mekong Delta
Start your journey with a sightseeing tour of Hanoi before moving on to the Ha Long Bay. Next comes Hue with its royal history and traditional architecture that is a feast to the eye. Walk down to the streets of Hoi An, known for its fusion of French, Japanese and traditional Vietnamese architecture styles .
Your tour comes to an end in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon. However, before heading home, you will get the chance to explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, a reminder to the Vietnam War, and enjoy the lush beauty of the Mekong delta.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival & city sightseeing tour
Day 2: Hanoi city tour continues
Day 3: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (overnight cruise)
Day 4: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi – Hue (flight)
Day 5: Full-day sightseeing tour of Hue
Day 6: Hue – Danang – Hoian
Day 7: Hoian cooking class & My Son Sanctuary tour
Day 8: Hoian – Danang – Saigon (afternoon flight)
Day 9: Saigon city tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
Day 10: Saigon – Mekong delta – Saigon
Day 11: Saigon – Departure or extension to the next destination
- Meals as per the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guides during included tours and activities
- Accommodation in three-star hotels on twin/double sharing basis. Hotel upgrade available at additional cost
- Overnight cruise for Ha Long with meals on board
- Airport transfers and sightseeing tours in air-conditioned vehicles
- Boat trip in the Perfume River, Hue & Mekong delta
- Entrance fees as per the program
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam
- International as well as domestic flights and airport departure tax
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Vietnam visa stamp fee (USD 25 per person)
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Christmas and new year period surcharges (to be advised upon booking confirmation)
- Tips for guides (USD 4 per pax, per day) & drivers (USD 2 per pax, per day)
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Additional single supplement for solo travelers
- Hotel/room upgrade
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChild policy Under 3 years old: Free of charge From 3 years old to under 12 years old: 50% of the adult rate charged if the child shares bed with parents. 80% of the adult rate charged if an extra bed in the same room is required. 12 years old and above: Adult rate applies Domestic airfare (To be used as a reference only. Subject to change) Hanoi to Hue (one way): Around USD 110 per person (Vietnam Airlines) and USD 85 per person (Vietjet Air) Da Nang to Sai Gon (one way): USD 110 per person (Vietnam Airlines) and USD 85 per person (Vietjet Air) * Hotel policy: Standard checkin time is 14:00. Standard checkout time is around 12.00. Early check in/ Late checkout is subject to availability with surcharge from the hotels.