- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a traditional boat ride on the majestic Ha Long Bay
- Take a trip to the imperial city of Hue
- Explore the temple ruins of My Son Sanctuary
- Visit major landmarks of Hanoi, like the One Pillar Pagoda & the Temple of Literature
Take a full-day tour of Hanoi, visit its most famous landmarks, including the mausoleum of the nation’s founder Ho Chi Minh (closed on Mondays and Fridays), the Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh’s house, the One Pillar Pagoda and the Temple of Literature.
Travel to the Ha Long Bay next. The bay covers 577 square miles and is filled with more than 3,000 limestone peaks (karsts) that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. Visit the imperial city of Hue, which used to be Vietnam’s political capital from 1802 to 1945 under the 13 emperors of the Nguyen dynasty, and My Son Sanctuary, a World Heritage site 50 km southwest of Hoi An, which has the remains of Hindu temples constructed between between the 4th and the 14th century AD. Located in a lush, fertile valley, My Son was the capital and religious center of the Cham people.
Go on a traditional boat ride on the Halong Bay. Ride a bicycle through Hanoi's Old Quarter. Enjoy your stay in excellent hotels throughout the trip. An English-speaking guide will accompany you during your excursions. All entrance fees to the major destinations are included in the tour price so that you can have a nice time without any hassle of buying tickets.
Throughout the planning phase we were provided with accurate and helpful information. Together we decided on cities, domestic transport, hotels & activities. Phuong efficiently handled everything - and her recommendations were excellent. Our 15 day trip took us to Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi - incl. an overnight excursion to Ha Long bay. All hotels were fantastic, selected on their location or facilities, depending on whether we were relaxing or sight-seeing. We were even upgraded in Hanoi.
We were in good hands throughout the trip. Vinh and Son were excellent guides. Particularly Vinh's knowledge of the area impressed us. It was luxurious and extremely pleasing to be looked after so well.”
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi: full-day city tour
Day 3: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Day 4: Fly from Ha Long to Hue
Day 5: Hue city tour
Day 6: Hue free time or optional excursion
Day 7: Hue to Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An
Day 9: My Son Sanctuary
Day 10: Fly from Hoi An to Saigon
Day 11: Ho Chi Minh City tour
Day 12: Optional excursion/ leisure day
Day 13: Departure
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: Vietnamese food & Asian food
- 11 night's accommodation in double/twin room basis with daily breakfast
- 1 overnight stay aboard a traditional boat in the Halong Bay in a double/twin cabin
- All land transfers to destinations mentioned in the itinerary carried out by air-conditioned vehicles
- Pickup and drop off facility
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & service charge
- English speaking guide
- Discovery Kings` Tombs Day 6
- Hoi An City Tour Day 8
- Mekong Delta Day 12
- All airtickets
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Visa fees to Vietnam
- Early check in at and late check out from all hotels
- Kayaking and massage service while onboard the traditional boat
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, etc.)
- Tipping/ gratuities
- Single supplement charges
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoons, floods), flight delays, rescheduling, cancellations, any accidents, etc
- Surchage for Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.