- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cyclo tour around historic sites in Hanoi
- Cruise along Halong Bay, a World Heritage site
- Enjoy the spectacular karst scenery in Nanh Binh
Joining this 5-day-4-night tour of Hanoi, Ninh Binh and Halong will be a great way to learn more about the northern Vietnamese countryside and culture. Aside from taking in the wonderful scenery along the journey, you will also enjoy the fresh air. Explore the caves and grottos in Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and take a relaxing river cruise in Tam Coc amidst the splendor of its impressive landscape (the "Halong Bay on land").
In addition, a cyclo tour around Hanoi's popular attractions will make for a truly memorable visit to northern Vietnam.
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong - Halong Bay
Day 4: Halong - Ninh Binh - Hanoi
Day 5: Departure Hanoi
- Hotel: twin/triple sharing room with daily breakfast
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated
- English-speaking guide throughout the journey
- Complimentary mineral water on tour (02 bottle/pax/day)
- Domestic and international air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Others not mentioned or specified above
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.