- Active and outdoor
- Motorcycle tour
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This four days motorbiking take you to pristine mountain lake of Ba Be, arguably Vietnam's most beautiful lake.
Day 1: Hanoi - Vu Linh, 180 km, 5 hours ride
Day 2: Vu Linh - Ba Be National Park, 200km 7 hours ride
Day 3: Ba Be Lake - Bac Kan 70km
Day 4: Bac Kan - Hanoi 200km
- Local English-speaking guide
- Motorbikes : 1 bike per person - Honda XR150
- All petrol (gasoline)
- Rain gear, helmets, motorbike jacket
- Boat trip
- All entrance fees and permits to visit frontier area
- Visa to Vietnam
- Any other transportation not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tip for guide
- Other personal expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Hanoi - Vu Linh To Be Lake 4 Days 3 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 June 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Hanoi - Vu Linh To Be Lake 4 Days 3 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Hanoi - Vu Linh To Be Lake 4 Days 3 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.