- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn to cook oodles of noodles at a G Adventuressupported youthtraining school.
- Cruise along Halong Bay in a traditional junk boat.
- Learn how to make a traditional lantern in the lantern capital of Vietnam.
- Step back into history at the Cu Chi Tunnels and Hanoi Hilton.
Immerse yourself in Vietnam’s mesmerizing culture and momentous history on a journey from the emerald mountains of the north to the sun-drenched beaches of the south. Discover a plethora of UNESCO World Heritage sites, including the imperial city of Hue and mystical Ha Long Bay. Glimpse rural life on a hike through idyllic Mai Chau Valley; enjoy a cyclo ride through the heart of bustling Hanoi; and descend into the famed Cu Chi tunnels, where Viet Cong guerillas lived during the Vietnam War.
Day 1: Hanoi
Day 2: HANOI/MAI CHAU VALLEY
Day 3: MAI CHAU VALLEY
Day 4: MAI CHAU VALLEY/HANOI
Day 5: HANOI/HA LONG BAY
Day 6: HA LONG BAY/HUE
Day 7: HUE
Day 8: HUE/HOI AN
Day 9: Hoi An
Day 10: Hoi An
Day 11: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City
Day 13: Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels (9 nts), junk boat (1 nt), lodge (2 nts).
12 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Private bus, boat, cyclo, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Breakfast at Hoa Sua, Hanoi
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Lantern Making Experience, Hoi An
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Oodles of Noodles Local Market Excursion, Hoi An
- Your G for Good Moment: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Arrival transfer
- Visit Hoa Lo Prison (Hanoi Hilton) and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Mai Chau Countryside Hike
- Cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Overnight on a junk boat on Halong Bay
- Guided tour of Emperor's Tomb and Imperial Citadel Hue
- Lunch at a Buddhist Nunnery
- Walking tour of Hoi An Old Town
- Guided tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Vietnam tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Vietnam tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Vietnam tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Vietnam tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.