- Explore the Old Quarter streets on a walking city tour
- Discover the pace of life in Hanoi at night
- Try Hanoi's specialties: Pho, Bia Hoi and Nem chua ran
- Meet, talk, and cheer with the locals
We will first try a bowl of “Pho” - the most well-known beef noodle soup in Vietnam. Either way, you can choose to taste a typical specialty in the South of Vietnam named “Bun Bo Nam Bo”. Then we will drop in a local beer store on the street to enjoy the night atmosphere.
You will have a chance to sit at small chairs and drink “Bia Hoi” - a special kind of draught beer only available in Vietnam - in a big glass like a local. Enjoy it well with the delicious “Nem chua ran” - a kind of Vietnamese pork sausage; and peanut. Here you can also learn how to say “cheers” in Vietnamese style.
Afterwards, enjoy a few minutes walk to get to some bars or pubs nearby inside the busiest corner of Hanoi Old Quarter. We will provide you a list of nice pubs and bars so it will be easier for you to choose out of your favorite: either dynamic discotheques where you can shake your body with loud music and enjoy some alcoholic drinks; or the quieter pubs to have space to chat with your guide deeply about the local life here and make friends with others expats (Drinks are exclusive in the program).
22:00: Get back to your hotel to relax.
- Dinner and light refreshments
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Old Quarter only)
- Private A/C transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.