- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Discover Hagiang 4 days 3 nights will take you through the awe-inspiring panoramas of Ha Giang and Dong Van, travelling along the mountain hugging Ma Pi Leng Pass and through the valleys.
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (L/D)
Day 2: Ha Giang - Dong Van (B/L/D)
Day 3: Ma Pi Leng Pass - Meo Vac - Ha Giang (B/L/D)
Day 4: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B/L)
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- Private door-to-door pick-up-off services
- All private transfer and transportation
- English-speaking guide as per program
- All sightseeing tickets and travel permits
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Hagiang 4 Days 3 Nights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 December 2020, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Hagiang 4 Days 3 Nights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Hagiang 4 Days 3 Nights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.