- Enjoy a warm dinner with the locals
- Experience daily traditional cuisine of Hanoi
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors to Hanoi
- Meet and talk with the locals
On welcoming you to the host’s house, you will be offered a cup of hot green tea - as a traditional custom of Vietnamese family used to showing respect to their guests.
Then you will come to the dining room and enjoy the meal prepared by the host. You will have a chance to try the traditional dishes in a cosy atmosphere at home.
See how the local enjoy their dinner, what their kitchen looks like, and also witness some customs during the meal: the children need to invite the elders before eating and after finishing meal, you will be shown how to use chopsticks in the traditional manner, and how to put chopsticks to express that we finished meal. Through all of that, you will clearly see the difference between Western and Eastern dining etiquette.
The tour will end at around 20:00 - 21:00 and you will be dropped off at the hotel.
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner prepared by the host
- Private driver & English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Old Quarter only)
- Private A/C transfer
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.