- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This tour is designed to bring you to diverse locations like the bustling heart of Hanoi, the peaceful and green valleys filled with minority villages of Sapa.
Day 1: Hanoi city tour
Day 2: Hanoi - Sapa
Day 3: Sapa - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay
Day 5: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- 4x Breakfast,2x Dinner,5x Lunch
- Breakfast (B) Lunch (L) & Dinners (D) as mentioned
- A/C transfer
- English-speaking guide as per program
- No extra charge after confirmation
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Thien Canh Son Cave
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- International flight and taxes
- Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenirs, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 5-day Adventure Sapa - Halong Bay From Hanoi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 12 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 11 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 December 2020, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 11 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
5-day Adventure Sapa - Halong Bay From Hanoi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 5-day Adventure Sapa - Halong Bay From Hanoi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.