- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some of the major highlights of Vietnam
- Go out on a sightseeing tour of Hanoi. Visit the ancient city of Hoi An
- Cruise among limestone karsts in Ha Long Bay
- Visit the tunnels of Cu Chi. Learn more about the Vietnam War
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Hanoi and see the majestic limestone karsts of Ha Long Bay. Visit the ancient city of Hue, the seat of the country's imperial power until 1945, and wander down the streets of Hoi An, a port city with a rich history.
The final destination of this tour is Ho Chi Minh. But before we drive you to the airport, you will get the chance to learn more about Vietnam's recent past during a visit to the tunnels of Cu Chi, used by Viet Cong soldiers during the war against America. For more details about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Hanoi arrival
Day 2: Hanoi city tour
Day 3: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (overnight on cruise)
Day 4: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Hue (by flight)
Day 6: Hue – Hoi An
Day 7: Jack Tran’s rural exposure tour
Day 8: Free day in Hoi An
Day 9: Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Cu Chi Tunnels visit
Day 11: Free day in Ho Chi Minh City
Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City departure
- Meals: 11 breakfast, 7 lunch & 1 dinner
- Transport: Private airport pickup and drop-off transfer. Domestic flight tickets. All land and water transport as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in 3-stars hotels on twin-share basis
- All tours carried out at a seat-in-coach basis (you will be joining other travellers)
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee as itinerary
- Single Supplement
- International flight tickets
- Single supplement fees
- All beverages. Meals not included in the tour price
- Vietnam visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.