- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Berlin with a Local Specialist
- Discover Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Dresden, Nuremberg, Rothenburg, Munich and Heidelberg
- Visit the Berlin TV Tower, Mödlareuth Open Air Museum and Neuschwanstein Castle
- View Cologne Cathedral and Heidelberg Castle
See all the sights on this jam-packed Best of Germany trip. From cutting-edge Berlin, you'll travel back in time and enjoy a medieval banquet in a castle, watch life along the Rhine unfold on a cruise and see how the beauty of the Black Forest inspired fables and fairy tales.
Day 1: Welcome to Frankfurt
Day 2: Cruise along the Rhine and journey to Cologne and Dsseldorf
Day 3: Onwards to the Port City of Hamburg
Day 4: Journey to Berlin
Day 5: Discover the Grit and Glamour of Berlin
Day 6: Off to Dresden
Day 7: Venture to Historic Nuremberg
Day 8: Continue to Medieval Rothenburg and Munich
Day 9: Explore Munich
Day 10: Admire Neuschwanstein Castle and the Black Forest
Day 11: On to Heidelberg and Frankfurt
Day 12: Farewell Germany
- 11 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Be My Guest)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to/from Frankfurt are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Germany tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 102+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Germany tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Germany tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Germany tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.