- Historic sites of Dubai
- Take photos of the famous Burj Al Arab
- Abra cruise (water taxi) crossing to the spice souk
- Gold Souk
The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Get aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai – the gold souk
This is a great 4-hour sightseeing tour in Dubai.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Experienced guide
• Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages.
• The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
• Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
100% charge for cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or in the event of no-show.