- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Desert driving experience and dune bashing
- Enjoy an exhilarating sandboarding experience
- Camel riding and traditional henna tattoo
- Visit a desert campsite to watch a folk and bellydancing show while enjoying a BBQ dinne
Get an exciting experience of the Dune bashing of 20-25 minutes in the desert of Dubai, driven by an expert safari driver guide. On the way there will be several stops along with your desert adventure where you can get chance to have a photo-shot or get down in the desert to have an exhilarating sand-boarding experience.
Continuing the journey near sunset time, you will reach a camp in the middle of desert. You will receive a traditional welcome with Arabian tea & sweets. Relax and enjoy the desert sunset view.
In the evening in the camp, a BBQ dinner will be served along with unlimited soft drinks. A traditional belly dance show followed by the Tandoora show will be present in the camp.
The tour will end with the experience of a customary traditional sitting in Majlis. A departure transfer will be arranged in order to drop you back to your hotel.
arrangement was good. the best part was the dune bashing full of thrill
camp food was also good”
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai
- Dune bashing & desert experience
- Camel riding & sand-boarding
- Henna painting
- Tandoora show & belly dance
- BBQ Dinner with unlimited soft drinks
- Quad Bike Ride
- Alcoholic drinks (Available on request in camp at extra charge)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSince our safaris involve off-road driving, pregnant woman, people with heart problems and other sensitive ailments will undertake the tour at their own risk. Children’s below 4 years are under their parent’s responsibility during safaris. Child prices are same as adults. Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided. Please do call us at least 48 hours prior to the tour date or by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to reconfirm the pick up time. Do not forget to put the name of your hotel while checking out from the booking