- Enjoy spectacular views of Dubai city
- Photo opportunity at Grand Mosque of Jumeirah
- Entrance to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world
The tour will go the followings places:
- Bastakyia, the old town district of Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi.
We will also take a local taxi called the Abras to cross the Dubai Creek enjoying a spectacular view of the city while heading towards the District of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous spice Souk and buy a souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk . Take the chance to get a unique photo stop of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which was built in the medieval Fatimid tradition. You will also have a chance to stop for a photo infront of Burj Al Arab Hotel. Finally, we will of course visit Burj Khalifa.
- Hotel Pick-up, drop-off & transport
- Burj Khalifa tickets & other entrance fees
- Personal Tour Guide