- Winter adventures
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Find the right level on multigrade weeksExplore an extensive network of routesRelax in a comfortable familyrun hotel in picturesque Dobbiaco
Cross-country skiing is a fantastic way to enjoy some of the best winter scenery on offer. With pre-cut tracks or ‘loipe’ offering a network of routes on varying terrain, there is something for everyone. Unlike downhills skiing, this is more of an aerobic workout and not all about speed. Crucially, cross-country skis can be used on the flat, on descent and even on an ascent, with the right technique. The Dolomites have been welcoming visitors for many years, keen to enjoy the characteristic jagged limestone peaks.Dobbiaco, set at 1200m in altitude in the heart of the region, is one of our most popular centres, offering weeks at beginner to advanced level. Our base for the week is the welcoming hotel run by the Tschurtschenthaler family, where warm hospitality and comfortable surroundings provide the perfect balance to an active itinerary.
Day 1: Start Dobbiaco.
Day 2-4: 3 days cross-country skiing.
Day 5: Free Day
Day 6-7: We continue our explorations on skis.
Day 8: End Dobbiaco.
- 7 nights at Hotel Tschurtschenthaler All breakfasts and 6 dinners5 days of ski instruction/guiding One cross-country leader per grade
- Airport transfers (for group flights only)
- 5 days guided cross-country skiing, classic technique
- 7 nights at the 3-star
- Mix of flat and easy routes to challenging ascents/descents
- Cross-country skiing grades 1-4,
- Beginners to
- Multi-grade skiing available on certain dates
- Cross-country skis, boots and poles
- Loipe and bus pass
- Any international flights to/from Dobbiaco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.