- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Litchfield National Park – Florence Falls, Wangi Falls, Tolmer Falls, Termite Mounds
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Yellow Waters Billabong Cruise in Kakadu
- Darwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East Point
The vibrant Indigenous culture, friendly local characters and magnificent landscapes you’ll encounter on this Top End journey will leave you spellbound. Cruise waterways teeming with wildlife, and immerse yourself in the culture of the traditional Aboriginal owners of the lands you’re exploring. A myriad of deep gorges, plunging waterfalls and tranquil rock-pools add to the drama of your Top End experience.
Day 1: Welcome to Darwin
Day 2: Darwin Katherine
Day 3: Katherine Gorge
Day 4: Katherine Kakadu
Day 5: Kakadu National Park
Day 6: Farewell from Darwin
- Quality accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Top End Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Top End Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Top End Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Top End Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.