- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Litchfield National Park
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise
- Kakadu National Park
- Ubirr Rock Art Site
Be awed by Australia’s magnificent Top End, where you'll discover untamed waterfalls, vast wetlands, ancient culture and Dreamtime artwork. Explore Kakadu, an ancient landscape of billabongs, gorges and hidden canyons teeming with spectacular wildlife. Admire beautiful rock art and hear stories of the Dreamtime. Embark on an Inspiring Journey to the haunt of the Lightning Man, Aboriginal clans and the mighty crocodiles that roams Kakadu’s floodplains.
Day 1: Litchfield National Park - Kakadu
Day 2: Kakadu
Day 3: Kakadu Katherine Gorge
Day 4: Katherine
Day 5: Farewell from Darwin
- Hand-picked accommodation, selected to immerse you in your destination
- Most meals, including Local Dining Experiences. See Dining tab below
- Travel by bespoke 4WD vehicle with reclining seats, WiFi and air-conditioning
- Airport transfers (see Flight Information below)
- Expert Driver Guide escorts
- Complimentary refreshments throughout the journey
- A maximum of 20 guests to share your journey
- Sustainable Travel Kit, including refillable water bottle and backpack
- Exclusive immersive activities and interaction with local communities
- Built-in leisure time, to explore destinations as you wish
- All entrance and National Park fees
- Any international flights to/from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 135 today.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Kakadu's Ancient Secrets tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.