- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a boat trip from Han River to Golden Sand Beach
- Participate in funfilled team building games on the beach forest trekking
- Snorkeling and swimming in the blue waters and enjoying fresh seafood
- Shoot unique pictures of wild animals in the area
Join us and experience these memorable moments of trekking through the mountain to discover primeval forest areas in the National Park which is rich in flora and fauna. You will have a chance to take pictures of very beautiful landscapes as well as monkeys and Red - Shank - Douc Langur.
This Golden Sand Beach has a long sandy coast with crystal clear beach and a diversity of plants and animals. Tourists coming here will have a chance to experience swimming in the fresh water of the streams, playing on the beautiful beach or enjoying the beauty of wild nature.
For more detail see the itinerary section.
Day 1: Golden Sand Beach
Day 2: Departure
- Boat trip
- Pickup and drop off at Danang hotel, or others depending on the group-size for transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch, dinner, breakfast
- Snorkeling equipment, bonfire, tents and camping equipment on the beach
- Drinking water
- Personal expeneses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.