- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cusco Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Machu Picchu Travel by train to the 'lost city', one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Galapagos Islands Spend six days getting up close to the remarkable wildlife of Darwin's unique islands
- Quito Explore the majestic Andean colonial capital which boasts UNESCO World Heritage status
Combine two of South America's most iconic destinations in this superb highlights trip. First discover the spectacular 'Lost City' of Machu Picchu, before spending six days exploring one of the best wildlife experiences on earth; the Galapagos Islands. Cusco - Sip pisco sours as the sun goes down in this beautifully preserved colonial city; the old capital city of the Inca civilisation Machu Picchu - Travel by train to Aguas Calientes, the gateway to this awe-inspiring ancient site, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World Galapagos Islands - Spend one week getting up close to the remarkable wildlife of Darwin's paradise islands
Day 1 : Join trip in Cusco
Day 2 : Walking tour of the old Inca capital
Day 3 : Explore the Sacred Valley, train to Aguas Calientes
Day 4 : Discover the majestic Machu Picchu, return to Cusco
Day 5 : Free day in Cusco; optional Sacsayhuaman visit
Day 6 : Fly to Quito
Day 7 : Tour the Andean colonial capital
Day 8 : Fly to the Galapagos
Day 9 : Sail to Isabela Island
Day 10 : Sierra Negra Volcano walk, afternoon snorkelling
Day 11 : Tintoreras Islets trip
Day 12 : Visit the turtle nesting ground at Tortuga Bay
Day 13 : Santa Cruz Bay boat tour
Day 14 : Fly back to the mainland
Day 15 : Trip ends in Guayaquil
- 10 nights comfortable hotel
- 4 nights comfortable lodge
- 14 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Boat, Flight
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s), Naturalist(s)
- Any international flights to Cusco and from Guayaquil are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Machu Picchu and Galapagos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 172+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Machu Picchu and Galapagos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Machu Picchu and Galapagos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Machu Picchu and Galapagos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.