- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kandy:This mesmerising city is home to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and its associated palaces and gardens
- Nuwara Eliya: View fascinating plantations in the heart of Sri Lanka’s tea country and admire the town’s Victorian architecture.
- Udawalawe National Park: A sanctuary for relatively large herds of elephants, the national park proves to be one of the best places one could observe them in their natural habitat
- Galle: Travel back in time while exploring the historical streets of this wellpreserved fortified Dutch colonial city.
Explore Sri Lanka with this fascinating ten-day round-trip starting in Negombo, and taking an inland loop that covers all the main historic, cultural and natural attractions of this magical island. Discover a world of lush landscapes, picturesque lakeside cities, historic temples and ancient citadels. Meet some of the friendliest and gentlest creatures in the animal kingdom and breathe in the fragrances of Sri Lanka at herb and spice gardens. Enjoy the lush green tea plantations spreaded through the hill county.
Day 1: Arrival Colombo
Day 2: Negombo - Hadala
Day 3: Negombo - Peradeniya - Kandy
Day 4: Explore Knuckles Mountain Range
Day 5: Transfer To Nuwaraeliya
Day 6: Visit Horton Plains
Day 7: Transfer To Udawalawe
Day 8: Whale Watching And Visit Galle
Day 9: Transfer To Colombo
Day 10: Departure From Sri Lanka
- 9 nights' accommodation
- 9 Breakfasts
- Arrival/ Departure transfers from and to Colombo Airport
- Transport as stated in the itinerary
- Operated with English-Speaking Driver/guide
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals throughout the tour.
- Tips and porterage
- Flights, travel insurance and anything else not stated in the programme
- Entrance fees to places of interest or activities which are paid directly by the client on resort
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this All In One Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
All In One Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this All In One Sri Lanka - Free Upgrade To Private Tour Available tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.