- Bicycle tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek the remote hills of Northern Thailand passing through a hilltribe village
- Cycle the spectacular valley and take a few offroad routes through the forest
- Learn about the flora and fauna and hear about the local customs and culture
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch by a refreshing waterfall
Follow your experienced guide - and perhaps a few friendly dogs - on the 5-kilometer walk. As this is a local trail, there's a chance you will encounter locals going about their everyday tasks. Discover a variety of flora and fauna, as well as a cabbage farm and another hill tribe village. Listen as your local guide shares their knowledge of the area and explains the customs of village life in northern Thailand.
Stop at a picturesque waterfall for a picnic lunch of homemade Thai cuisine. Then, begin your 20-kilometer cycling trip from the waterfall, starting with mostly downhill rides along a sealed road. Turn off the main road to find yourself riding through village alleyways, rice fields and the rural roads of the Mae Sa Valley.
Finish the ride in the village before the drive back to Chiang Mai (approximate arrival time of 17:30).
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by covered pick-up truck
- English-speaking guide and licensed driver
- Drinking water and snacks
- TREK Mountain Bikes with 24 gears and front suspension (inc cycling helmets)
- Support vehicle
- Thai picnic lunch
- Other beverages or meals
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease note that this tour involves about 5 kilometers of hiking and 20 kilometers of cycling. It is suitable for participants with good physical fitness. Vegetarian and other dietary needs can be catered for. Please advise at time of booking if required. Wear suitable outdoor clothing, such as hiking boots or runners, and bring a hat, sunglasses sunscreen and insect repellent. This activity is not recommended for people with heart problems or other serious medical conditions