- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Original and exclusive itinerary
- 2 EXCURSIONS AT NO EXTRA CHARGE:
- One day on the island of Gozo
- Noto in Sicily
Embark on a cruise from Malta to Sicily, across tremendous landscapes and historical sites. Discover Malta through its architectural and cultural treasures and Sicily through nature and archaeology. Enjoy two excursions to Noto or the island of Gozo, little sister island of Malta with undeniable charm.
Day 1 : CATANIA
Day 2 : CATANIA (SICILY)
Day 3 : POZZALLO (SICILY)
Day 4 : VALLETTA (Malta)
Day 5 : VALLETTA (Malta)
Day 6 : VALLETTA (Malta)
Day 7 : SYRACUSE (Sicily)
Day 8 : CATANIA
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Accommodations in double
- Occupancy cabin with shower in private bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions to Noto and Gozo
- Welcome cocktail
- Gala evening
- Assistance from our onboard, multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Travel assistance/repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Transfers to/from departure/arrival points
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)
- Cancellation and baggage insurance.
- Bookmundi is partner with CroisiEurope. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 55 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 392 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Exclusive cruise: The Best of the Mediterranean with Malta and Sicily (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Exclusive cruise: The Best of the Mediterranean with Malta and Sicily (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationTour Packages
The Exclusive cruise: The Best of the Mediterranean with Malta and Sicily tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.