- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ait Benhaddou Discover the UNESCO listed fortified village
- Telouet Marvel at the intricate zellige tiled interior and panoramic views of the mountains at Kasbah Telouet
- Valley of Roses Take in the intoxicating aroma and vibrant colours of the valleys and visit a local womens cooperative
- Sahara Desert Spend a night camping under the stars in the Sahara
Discover Morocco’s highlights and hidden gems on this 13 day tour. Wander through the labyrinth like medinas and souks of Marrakech & Fes, discover the imperial city of Rabat and the charming blue city Chefchaouen, soak up the dramatic landscapes of the Rif & Atlas Mountains and sleep under the stars in the Sahara.
Day: 1 Casablanca
Day: 2 Casablanca
Day: 3 Chefchaouen
Day: 4 Chefchaouen
Day: 5 Chefchaouen
Day: 6 Fes
Day: 7 Ifrane
Day: 8 Merzouga
Day: 9 Todra Gorge
Day: 10 Ouarzazate
Day: 11 Marrakech
Day: 12 Marrakech
Day: 13 Marrakech
- 11 nights 3-4 star hotels and 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (hotel upgrade available)
- Breakfast daily, 1 picnic lunch and 1 dinner
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 13
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided sightseeing - Volubilis, Fes, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide
- Camel trek into the Sahara Desert
- Visit to local women's cooperative in Rose Valley
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$1-2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-90pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 81+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Morocco - 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magical Morocco - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Morocco - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.