- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some of Morocco's oldest cities. See their highlights and explore their souks
- Enjoy a trip to Chefchaouen, known for the bluewashed buildings of its old town
- Walk down the medieval cobbled streets of Fez
- Travel through the beautiful Rif Mountains. See picturesque Berber villages
Your journey starts with a pickup on arrival in Casablanca, followed by Rabat, Chefchaouen, Tangier, and Fez. The final destination of this trip is Marrakech. In addition to the sightseeing tours in the cities, where you will come face with the rich architecture and history of this place, this group tour is ideal for those who also want to soak up the natural beauty and exotic culture of Morocco.
Take in the beauty of the Rif Mountains and see picturesque Berber villages in the Moroccan highlands. Set off on a day trip to the Ourika Valley, known for its numerous waterfalls. Stop by rural markets and urban souks and guilds throughout this trip. Meet the locals and see artisans at work.
Showing you the highlights and lesser-known gems will be our well trained, English-speaking, local tour guides. You will be traveling in a group that consists of a maximum of 18 travelers during this trip.
Day 1: Casablanca – Rabat
Day 2: Rabat – Chefchaouen
Day 3: Chefchaouen – Tangier & Tangier sightseeing tour – Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen – Volubilis – Fez
Day 5: Sightseeing tour of Fez
Day 6: Fez – Marrakech
Day 7: Marrakech city tour
Day 8: Visit the Ourika Valley
Day 9: Marrakesh – Casablanca airport
- 9 Breakfasts and 8 Dinners
- 8 nights' accommodation in hotels and guesthouses
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Ground transportation in private chauffeured vehicles
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides/ tour leader
- Bottled water in the van
- single supplement
- Airline tickets
- Morocco visa fees
- All lunch & drinks
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and must be booked at an additional cost
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationEvery departure requires a minimum of four travelers to be carried out. In case there are less than four travelers booked on a given start date, the departure will be cancelled and the amount refunded.