- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Fes, one of the holiest Muslim cities in the world.
- Jump into a 4x4 and traverse the Sahara Desert to your tented camp.
- Board a camel and explore the desert.
Get to know the vibrant culture and colorful backdrops that are distinctively Morocco. Explore Fes, one of the holiest cities in the world, on a walking tour in the Medina, where donkeys and mules laden with goods still walk the ancient market. Make your way to your desert camp by 4x4 jeep and spend a full day exploring the Sahara Desert. Travel the rugged “Road of a Thousand Kasbahs” to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. In Marrakech, get a true taste of Moroccan hospitality during an interactive cooking class at a women’s cooperative. End your tour with dinner in a palace. Experience Morocco's deep history, unique atmosphere and welcoming people on an unforgettable journey.
Day 1 : Casablanca, Morocco - Tour Begins
Day 2 : Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes - Fes
Day 3 : Fes
Day 4 : Fes - Midelt - Erfoud - Sahara Desert
Day 5 : Sahara Desert Expedition
Day 6 : Sahara Desert - Todra Gorge - Boumalne du Dades
Day 7 : Boumalne du Dades - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou - Marrakech
Day 8 : Marrakech
Day 9 : Marrakech
Day 10 : Marrakech - Casablanca - Tour Ends
- 9 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunchs
- 6 Dinners
- Any international flights to/from Casablanca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colors of Morocco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colors of Morocco tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colors of Morocco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colors of Morocco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing. We work closely with our local partners to ensure adequate physical distancing during meals, experiences, and sightseeing.