Classic Morocco Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- City sightseeing
- Deserts and canyons
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-39837
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French
- Discover the four imperial cities: Fes, Rabat, Meknes & Marrakech
- Wander through the extensive Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Pass through the Middle Atlas Mountain and travel deep into the Sahara
- Trace scenes in some wellknown films at the Ksar of Ait Ben Haddou
In Marrakech, you will get to see some of the most famous historic monuments of this city. Also included in the itinerary are the Roman ruins of Volubilis, a drive through the majestic Middle Atlas Mountains and a night in the Sahara. Plus, you will also get to visit the Unesco-listed Aït Benhaddou, a fortified village built around 1,000 years ago that features traditional houses made from mud and straw.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Arrive in Casablanca
Day 2: Casablanca – Fez & discover Rabat
Day 3: Fez Medina
Day 4: Day tour to Volublis & Meknes from Fez
Day 5: Fez – Erfoud
Day 6: Erfoud – Merzouga & adventure in the Sahara
Day 7: Merzouga – Ouarzazate
Day 8: Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Day 9: Marrakech city tour
Day 10: Marrakech leisure day
Day 11: Marrakech – Casablanca & departure
- 10 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels
- 10 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Entrance fees to the highlights as listed in the itinerary
- All the necessary transfers to and from airport, hotel, train station or ferry as per itinerary
- Sightseeing tours as listed in the itinerary
- Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots in private, air-conditioned vehicles
- One bottle of drinking water per person per day
- Service charges
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Single room supplement applies for solo travelers
- Visa charges
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- Gratuities or tips
- Expenses that are personal in nature such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, etc
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary. Any optional activities recommended by tour guides
- In-room WIFI: some hotels only have free WIFI available in the lobby while a few have free WIFI coverage in rooms as well
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe prices are based on two adults sharing one room and not applicable for trips that fall during international or national holidays. Single room supplement applies for solo travelers.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.