- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Essaouira Spend three days in this charming seaside city on the Atlantic Coast
- Marrakech UNESCOlisted medina, mosque, palaces and souks
- Casablanca Morocco's largest city
- Rabat The lively capital city
Combining the best of culture and coastal bliss, this two week tour of Morocco ensures you won't miss out on any of the key sights - the Imperial Cities of Marrakech, Fes, Rabat and Meknes, the dunes of the Sahara, ancient ruins and more, and then rewards you with a few days of rest and relaxation the Atlantic Coast in Essaouira.
Day: 1 Casablanca
Day: 2 Marrakech City Tour
Day: 3 Ait Benhaddou
Day: 4 Todra Gorge
Day: 5 Merzouga
Day: 6 Fes
Day: 7 Meknes
Day: 8 Casablanca
Day: 9 Marrakech
Day: 10-12 Essaouira
Day: 13 Marrakech
- 12 nights 3-4 star hotels and riads and 1 night camping at a Berber desert camp in the Sahara Desert (hotel upgrade available)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 3 dinners inclusive of a traditional Berber meal at our Sahara camp
- Private transfers from Marrakech to Essaouira and Essaouira to Casablanca
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 13
- All transportation and transfers in private air-conditioned tourism vehicles
- All road taxes and tolls
- Guided sightseeing - Casablanca, Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, Merzouga, Todra Gorge, Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech
- Escorted by a licensed English speaking Moroccan tour guide from day 1 to 9
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Camel trek into the mesmerising Sahara Desert
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD$2-3 per day, per traveller for your guide and USD$1-2 per day, per traveller for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Casablanca to Essaouira - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Casablanca to Essaouira - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Casablanca to Essaouira - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.