- Mountain biking
- Bicycle tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 16+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride through charming local villages, paddy fields & mountain scenery in Jatiluwih
- Enjoy cycling on some of Bali's best single track
- Take your bike around the crater of Mount Batur
- Enduro style ride from Penulisan to Tulamben
Five days in a row on a bike can be a bit of a challenge, specially if the track has a lot of variety, and we do not recommend this trip to the uninitiated. But for those who have enough experience, this trip is sure to be a memorable journey.
Pedal through tracks that run uphill, plunge downhill and are everything else in between. Ride around the rim of Mount Batur's caldera on a single track with an ocean on the one side and volcanic mountains on the other and hurtle downhill for 35 km from the volcanic mountain all the way to Ubud.
After the rides, there is time to explore around the destinations, relax on the beach or just chill out with your newfound friends. Please scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Canggu arrival
Day 2: Batu Karu – Canggu – Jatiluwih
Day 3: Cycle through Tabanan
Day 4: Enduro style ride from Penulisan to Tulamben
Day 5: From Mount Abang to the coast
Day 6: From Mount Batur – Ubud
Day 7: Ubud departure
- Arrival and departure transfers from and to the airport. All transportation as per itinerary by our air-conditioned, private support vehicle
- Six breakfast, five lunch & four dinner (including one welcome dinner)
- Six nights' twin/double accommodation
- Five amazing days on mountain bikes
- We provide trail snacks, fruits, drinking water during the ride
- Option to rent our well-maintained mountain bikes with helmets, water bottles and gloves
- Two free Infinity Mountainbiking Team riding jersey per person
- A visit to the Amplitude pump track
- Our passion and experience
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic airfare
- Indonesia visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price. You can book this at an additional cost
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSTYLE Fully supported mountain bike tour. DIFFICULTY Advanced (4/5) Advanced cycling trips are suitable for experienced mountain bikers, specifically those with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. The ride is primarily on rough double tracks and single tracks. Sections of trail can be very challenging with frequent ascents and descents of significant lengths. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements such as vegetation. Please do not choose a route that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about five hours per day, covering at least 45 km. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes. CYCLING CONDITIONS We ride on everything from single tracks, jeep tracks and dirt roads to farm trails and narrow paved roads. Please note that you will have some uphill sections to cope with and a good level of fitness is required. Due to the nature of the trails, our support vehicle can't ride with us all the time. 2020 DEPARTURES Although this is a group tour, we can organize this trip in a private format if you want to. Please reach out to us if it is a private tour that you are interested in. Else, choose the dates that you would like to book this trip for. As long as we are in a position to organize the trip on the date that you are interested in and you are happy about other people joining you on the trip we can confirm the new dates for you. Please note that this offer is subject to availability since we can schedule only a limited of trip dates every year for this trip.